Technical Marketing Executive
Binary.com is seeking a creative, resourceful, proactive and tech-savvy Marketing Executive. You will assist us in identifying marketing opportunities that will grow our business through analytics, reporting, and coordinating a wide range of marketing channels.
Binary Group Services Sdn. Bhd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Binary Ltd., an international group of companies that manages Binary.com, the award-winning leader in online binary options trading.
Launched in 2000, Binary.com is one of the oldest and most respected names in the industry. The Binary.com platform allows you to trade currencies, stocks, indices, and commodities. Today, we have more than one million registered clients from around the world with a recorded turnover of over USD 4.6 billion since we started operating.
Binary.com is a vibrant and progressive company that blends the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the profitability and stability of a long-running business.
Our company is built on a culture that fosters collaboration, individuality, and creativity.
We care deeply about cultural and gender diversity. And we go to great lengths to foster a supportive, caring environment within a flat organisational structure.
We value staff with a sense of fun and adventure, who are optimistic, and customer focused. Above all, you must agree with our strong emphasis on business integrity.
YOUR SKILLS AND MOTIVATIONS
As our Technical Marketing Executive, you will learn and analyse our major platforms, products, and services that we offer to institutional and retail clients. It’s important that you understand the technology behind our systems as the role requires regular interaction with HTML, CSS, Websocket API or MQL programming.
You are meticulous, organised, self-driven, hardworking, and goal-oriented in your work. Most importantly, you value constant and honest communication with the attitude of getting things done independently.
To excel in this role, you must have:
● Exceptional English communication skills (both oral and written)
● Creative and analytical thinking that leads to actionable tactics and measurable results
● An intermediate understanding of the interaction of information technology and client servicing aspects within the B2B and B2C environments
● University degree in Marketing, Mathematics, IT/Programming or any related field
● Considerable knowledge in creating meaningful analytics from raw data, with the goal of influencing clients to take action
● A broad foundation in HTML, CSS, Websocket API or MQL programming to develop solutions and answer queries
● A keen eye to identify new trends in marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
The Marketing team oversees all our marketing initiatives, such as our partnership programmes, social media presence, webinars, PPC, SEO, and email marketing. As our Technical Marketing Executive, you will act on data-driven information and assist in troubleshooting issues to further nurture and grow our client base.
● Act as first and second level support for our traders by offering them solutions through basic coding and troubleshooting techniques
● Engage in market development to grow the client base for existing products and platforms of the company
● Perform market research and analysis to uncover trends, prospects, partners, and competitors for our client base
● Support overall development, planning and execution of the team’s digital marketing efforts in accordance to the marketing objectives of respective projects
● Contribute creative ideas to further the company’s dynamic branding efforts
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
This position includes a market-based salary, annual performance bonus, and health benefits.
You will also enjoy a casual dress code, flexi hours, as well as travel and Internet allowances.
Join us at our operational headquarters in Cyberjaya — Malaysia’s global tech hub that’s located only 30 minutes away from the capital city, Kuala Lumpur. This high-tech township seamlessly blends modern infrastructure with acres of green spaces and facilities, to give you the ultimate work-life balance.
An adventure is never far away when you’re in Malaysia with its tantalising mix of vibrant cities, tropical rainforests, and paradise islands. It’s also one of the most culturally-diverse countries in the world with a multiracial population that loves to bond over its love for food. With warm weather all year round, a lower cost of living compared to most western countries, and easy access to public and private healthcare facilities, you’ll find Malaysia to be a welcoming home away from home