Sales & Marketing
Today’s marketplace is highly competitive, and every organisation is looking for a larger share of the market. In an economy where the customer is king, how do your sales representatives pitch the features and benefits of the products or services they sell?
Providing sales training plays an important role in helping sales representatives practice and hone their ability to close a deal.
This Sales & Marketing Training Course helps sharpen the skills of even experienced representative, enabling them to take advantage of sales opportunity and aggressively expand the business.
- Open to all.
- 2 Days Workshop
Where Do You Fit in the Sales Cycle
- Why People Buy
- The Sales Cycle
- Your Sales Profile
- Turning Leads into Sales
- BANT – Qualifying Leads
- Keys to Successful Prospecting
- Your Prospecting Success
- The Rapport Transition
- Establishing Personal Rapport
- Your Ability to Build Rapport
- Asking the Right Questions
- Earning Trust Through Listening
- Your Ability to Discover Needs
- The Four Ps of Preparation
- Leveraging your Solution
- Your Ability to Present
- Does Objection = Rejection?
- Types of Objections
- 4 Steps to Responding to Objections
- Your Ability to Handle Objections
Closing the Sale
- Knowing When to Close
- Types of Closes
- Examples of Asking for the Sale
- Your Ability to Close the Sale
Servicing the Client
- Acquisition vs Retention
- Asking for and Working with Referrals
- Your Ability to Services the Client
- Create an Action Plan
- Accountability = Action