Senior Back-End Developer
We need a talented Senior Back-End Developer to write high-quality, production-ready code that powers our websites and applications; an excellent opportunity for developers seeking to work with microservices at a global scale, dealing with 24-hour transactions on a robust platform
WHAT WE DO
Binary Group Services Sdn. Bhd. is the operational headquarters for Binary.com, the award-winning binary options trading platform. Founded in 1999, Binary.com has over one million amazing clients around the globe. Read more about Binary.com.
WHO WE ARE
A vibrant and progressive team that thrives on:
- High personal integrity
- Cultural and gender diversity
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You should be passionate about:
- Focusing on customers’ needs in everything that you do.
- Approaching every task with an open mind and learning new skills.
- Constant, open and honest communication.
- Doing great work and inspiring others to do the same.
- Testing and fixing problems, especially when it involves working with data and providing feedback for improvement.
- Being in touch with the latest tools and technology related to your role.
- Developing websites and applications, and you enjoy working with databases, servers, and APIs.
- Optimising web applications and infrastructure for maximum speed and scalability.
We need you to:
- Develop and maintain world-class web applications.
- Build, maintain, and optimise the technology that powers our servers, applications, and databases.
- Collaborating with front-end developers and other teams to develop an effective architecture to support the deployment of new products and features.
- Troubleshoot and debug problems in applications during development and deployment.
- Optimize applications for speed, efficiency and scalability.
- Participate in all aspects of the product life cycle.
You must have:
- Expertise in any programming language, preferably Perl, Python, PHP, C/C++, Go, or Ruby, and a willingness to become highly proficient with Perl.
- Extensive knowledge of information security and data protection.
- Expertise in Linux system administration.
- Extensive experience with relational database design, and/or open-source RDBMS systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with microservices and scalable systems.
- Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques.
- Extensive experience in Linux and other open-source platforms
PERKS AND BENEFITS
You will enjoy:
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Flexi hours
- Travel and internet allowances
Cyberjaya, Malaysia is a well-planned township with no shortage of residences, restaurants, retail outlets and recreational facilities. Blending urban development with nature, Cyberjaya is rich with lush greenery, lakes and parks, making it ideal for work and play. Thirty minutes away from KL city centre, our Cyberjaya office is where you can experience the ultimate work-life balance