- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be good in English (both oral and written).
- Experience in clerical and administrative work will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality.
- Able to prioritize, multitask and work under pressure.
- Able to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of staffs.