Procurement & Administration Manager
Department : Corporate Services
- Procurement function:
The manager is responsible to formulate and drive a consistent approach towards all sourcing, purchasing and tendering activities within the business, ultimately ensuring the value for money is maximised and cost savings are generated. The key measurement of success will be the ability to demonstrate annual cost saving via negotiation and strategic initiatives.
- Administration function:
The manager is responsible to plan, direct, or coordinate the administrative and supportive services of the company in line with the Administration Procedure.
- To establish, harmonise and maintain appropriate formalised purchasing policies, compliance and procedures of the Company.
- To develop a suitable database for ongoing supplier management highlighting key contracted information (e.g. contract sum, length of term, annual increases, breakdown-down clauses etc.)
- To effectively engage with the departmental event planners about procurement and tendering processes and ensure adequate internal training and processes are understood and best practices adhered to.
- To lead supplier negotiations and recommend supplier selection.
- To effectively negotiate contractual arrangement with suppliers to ensure that value for money and excellent service levels are maintained and optimises across all categories of expenditures.
- To undertake and review the existing procurement processes and implement continuous improvements where necessary to ensure costs are monitored, reviewed and controlled within company’s budgetary constraints.
- To monitor suppliers’ performance in line with KPI, contractual obligation and service level agreements.
- To design appropriate reporting and monitoring mechanisms that clearly highlight cost saving achieved by category/supplier and validate supplier performance and concerns.
- To plan, organize and direct an efficient and effective Administration team to maintain an efficient administration system and processes to ensure accurate and timely capture and reporting of all administration information to meet the company’s requirements.
- To plan, direct and coordinate supportive services of the company, such as asset management and maintenance, office supplies and inventories, record-keeping, mail distribution, telephone operator/receptionist, and other office support services.
- To drive down cost and aggressively reviewing internal processes and policies to reduce waste and enhance cost performance.
- To participate and contribute effectively to all Company projects requiring Administration input or expertise.
- To plan, organize and maintain effective internal control systems to ensure all Administration policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To lead and promote a focus on customers and quality amongst all members of the Administration team to ensure all customers’ needs are understood and fulfilled with quality solutions.
- To undertake and review the existing administration processes and implement continuous improvements where necessary.
- To undertake any other duties as requested or assigned by the superior in accordance with the scope and responsibilities of the role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 7 years’ experience with the processes, tools and guidelines for overseeing and optimizing the costs and revenues for IT services.
- Experienced in Data networks & Wireless technologies.
- Extensive experience in Voice networks IT project management, IT environment & Telecommunications.