Binary.com is seeking a driven, creative, and proactive Graphic Designer. You will develop high-impact graphics and visual elements for our websites and applications. You will play an essential role in creating intuitive and elegant design solutions that bring our products and users closer together.
Binary Group Services Sdn. Bhd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Binary Ltd., an international group of companies that manages Binary.com, the award-winning leader in online binary options trading.
Launched in 2000, Binary.com is one of the oldest and most respected names in the industry. The Binary.com platform allows you to trade currencies, stocks, indices, and commodities. Today, we have more than one million registered clients from around the world with a recorded turnover of over USD 4.6 billion since we started operating.
Binary.com is a vibrant and progressive company that blends the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the profitability and stability of a long-running business.
Our company is built on a culture that fosters collaboration, individuality, and creativity.
We care deeply about cultural and gender diversity. And we go to great lengths to foster a supportive, caring environment within a flat organisational structure.
We value staff with a sense of fun and adventure, who are optimistic, and customer focused. Above all, you must agree with our strong emphasis on business integrity.
YOUR SKILLS AND MOTIVATIONS
You love solving business challenges through intuitive and elegant design solutions. You enjoy coming up with visuals that communicate, motivate, and inspire different audiences to take action.
You’ve worked in brand advertising, in a creative agency, or with an in-house marketing team. You really know your way around print (ads, posters, brochures), digital (UI assets, infographics), and branding (logos, typefaces, colours).
You are smart, self-motivated, and proactive. You thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, and approach even the smallest task with an open mind.
Most importantly, you value the importance of constant, open, and honest communication.
We are looking for someone who loves to:
● Create beautiful and functional products that delight users.
● Solve problems creatively and proactively.
● Do great work, and inspires people around them to do the same.
● Work with highly talented people in an exciting, multinational environment.
● Get things done in a no-nonsense manner.
● Work without bureaucracy and hierarchy.
● Have the latest tools and technologies at their disposal.
● Learn and improve, day in and day out.
To excel in this role, you must have:
● Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio of work in branding, advertising, and marketing.
● Ability to communicate and present your ideas and work in a clear, descriptive manner.
● Experience in interpreting complex concepts and processes to create design solutions that help our users achieve their goals.
● Strong understanding of colours, typography, identity design, and branding.
● Creative flair and versatility in developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for a wide range of media.
●Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Sketch, and other design and wireframing software.
● Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication, multimedia, or equivalent. both oral and written
Binary.com’s UI/UX team explores the many ways that we can design better product experiences for our users. As our Graphic Designer, you will develop high-impact graphics and visual elements such as images and icons for our websites and applications. You will play an essential role in creating user interface assets that bring our products and users closer together.
● Design logos, icons, and other visuals for our websites and applications.
● Lay out mockups and wireframes for app screens and web pages.
● Come up with cohesive design solutions that can achieve our business/product goals and satisfy user needs.
● Communicate with a wide range of technical and non-technical teams to understand the unique selling points of our products, concepts, user flows, and usage scenarios.
● Incorporate our brand identity into new products, pages, and features.
● Keep up with the latest trends and techniques in design, UI, and UX
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
This position includes a market-based salary, annual performance bonus, and health benefits.
You will also enjoy a casual dress code, flexi hours, as well as travel and Internet allowances..
Join us at our operational headquarters in Cyberjaya — Malaysia’s global tech hub that’s located only 30 minutes away from the capital city, Kuala Lumpur. This high-tech township seamlessly blends modern infrastructure with acres of green spaces and facilities, to give you the ultimate work-life balance.
An adventure is never far away when you’re in Malaysia with its tantalising mix of vibrant cities, tropical rainforests, and paradise islands. It’s also one of the most culturally-diverse countries in the world with a multiracial population that loves to bond over its love for food. With warm weather all year round, a lower cost of living compared to most western countries, and easy access to public and private healthcare facilities, you’ll find Malaysia to be a welcoming home away from home.