ERP Technical Specialist
- Support the ERP system for day-to-day operations and new requirements.
- To test and deploy ERP system for various companies within the group.
- To support end users on technical issues & requests.
- Ensure any new operational requirements are adopted and run efficiently.
- Posses Diploma in IT or related field.
- Preferably Candidate from Manufacturing background.
- Able to work independently to meet tight deadlines.
- Proven ability in solving business requirements using ERP.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in supporting ERP software in a manufacturing environment is a must. Experience in supporting manufacturing, logistics and finance modules preferred.
- Exposure to Infor LN or Baan is an added advantage. Candidates with experience in other ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, Epicor, SAP, etc. will be considered.
- Programming skills in SQL Query, C language will be a bonus.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Must be willing to be based at Setapak, Kuala Lumpur.
- Free parking.
- Dental / Optical.
- In-house clinic / Panel clinic.
- Subsidized canteen food and staff discount.