Hi there, Hope you are doing great today. We have an […]
Binary Group Services Sdn Bhd is seeking a smart, diligent, and proactive Compliance Executive with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. You will ensure that our operations and business transactions comply with all relevant regulatory requirements while meeting our organisation’s standards of conduct.
Binary Group Services Sdn. Bhd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Binary Ltd., an international group of companies that manages Binary.com, the award-winning leader in online binary options trading.
Launched in 2000, Binary.com is one of the oldest and most respected names in the industry. The Binary.com platform allows you to trade currencies, stocks, indices, and commodities. Today, we have more than one million registered clients from around the world with a recorded turnover of over USD 4.6 billion since we started operating.
Binary.com is a vibrant and progressive company that blends the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the profitability and stability of a long-running business.
Our company is built on a culture that fosters collaboration, individuality, and creativity.
We care deeply about cultural and gender diversity. And we go to great lengths to foster a supportive, caring environment within a flat organisational structure.
We value staff with a sense of fun and adventure, who are optimistic, and customer focused. Above all, you must agree with our strong emphasis on business integrity.
YOUR SKILLS AND MOTIVATIONS
You are a dependable professional with strong character and high ethical standards. You’re not afraid to speak your mind and stand by difficult decisions.
You are smart, driven, and proactive. You thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, and approach even the smallest task with an open mind.
You can also multitask, adapt to changes quickly, and seamlessly digest new information.
Most importantly, you value the importance of constant, open, and honest communication.
To excel in this role, you must have:
● A bachelor’s degree in finance, law, or risk management
● A good understanding of, and keen interest in corporate or legal compliance
● Thorough understanding of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) processes
● The ability to draft and review legal documents, and prepare licence applications
● A proactive approach in problem-solving
● The ability to absorb and understand varied compliance matters in a number of international jurisdictions
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As our Compliance Executive, you must ensure that our group companies worldwide conduct their business operations in full compliance with relevant laws and regulations –– both national and international.
● Work with the Head of Compliance to ensure group companies comply with AML, KYC, and Data Protection laws and regulations
● Plan and direct internal programmes and policies to empower all departments with the knowledge, awareness, and practices of regulatory compliance
● Track laws and regulations that may affect all group companies and implement necessary changes to internal policies in order to manage and mitigate our risk and exposure
● Screen and approve website content and marketing promotions
● Analyse Binary.com’s customer-related payment transactions for potential abuse by third-parties
● Review and monitor business contracts and agreements entered into by group companies worldwide
● Assist with regulatory audits and annual statutory audits of group companies worldwide
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
This position includes a market-based salary, annual performance bonus, and health benefits.
You will also enjoy a casual dress code, flexi hours, as well as travel and Internet allowances..
Join us at our operational headquarters in Cyberjaya — Malaysia’s global tech hub that’s located only 30 minutes away from the capital city, Kuala Lumpur. This high-tech township seamlessly blends modern infrastructure with acres of green spaces and facilities, to give you the ultimate work-life balance.
An adventure is never far away when you’re in Malaysia with its tantalising mix of vibrant cities, tropical rainforests, and paradise islands. It’s also one of the most culturally-diverse countries in the world with a multiracial population that loves to bond over its love for food. With warm weather all year round, a lower cost of living compared to most western countries, and easy access to public and private healthcare facilities, you’ll find Malaysia to be a welcoming home away from home.