- Maintain physical and electronic files or other administrative system.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Reporting to on-site Commercial Manager and act on given tasks.
- Liaise with work site and office related issues under the instruction of Commercial Manager.
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin or any discipline.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Mandarin and English speaking.
- Working days from Monday to Saturday.
- Meals and accommodation (upon requests) are provided.
- 3 months probation period, upon successful completion salary range RM4,000 – RM4,500 and other local benefits.