Client Support Executive
We are the Customer Support team, responsible for establishing a sustainable relationship with our clients, assisting them to resolve their potential problems with our products or services, increasing product adoption, and communicating clients’ demands to relevant teams.
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade over 100 instruments across world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Binary.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
Client Support Executive
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Client Support Executive at Binary.com, you will assist our clients with any issues regarding our products and services, build a mutually beneficial relationship with them, and encourage them to try new products. You will also keep track of recurring issues and report clients’ feedback to other teams. If you are a fresh graduate, you can still apply for this role if you value competence, integrity, and teamwork and are passionate about helping clients. By delivering world-class customer service, you will forge client loyalty and promote business growth.
- Resolve complex customer care issues through careful investigation and in keeping with existing policies and procedures
- Communicate solutions to customer issues in a clear, concise, friendly, and timely manner
- Respond to customer enquiries by phone, email, social media, and live chat
- Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations
- Collaborate with members of our IT team to identify new ways to improve our products and services for customers
- Perform regular testing on our products and services
- Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English
- University degree in marketing, computer science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience in technical customer support
- Experience in the financial services or IT industry
- Proficiency in additional languages other than English
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Shift allowance
- Travel and internet allowances
Cyberjaya is a well-planned township with no shortage of residences, restaurants, retail outlets and recreational facilities. Blending urban development with nature, Cyberjaya is rich with lush greenery, lakes and parks, making it ideal for work and play. The Maju Expressway (MEX) conveniently connects Cyberjaya to Kuala Lumpur city and the rest of the Klang valley, while the Dedicated Transport Services (DTS) provides reliable transportation for those commuting to and from Cyberjaya. Thirty minutes away from KL city centre, our Cyberjaya office is where you can experience the ultimate work-life balance.
Labuan is a flourishing financial centre, attracting international investment and banking services. With its low density, ever-smooth traffic, and gorgeous nature, it is a breath of fresh air. The low cost of living in Labuan is another remarkable bonus of this island. In Labuan, every destination is readily within reach, be it the office, a shopping mall, a fabulous eatery, a pristine beach, or your child’s school. With an airport and an international ferry terminal, Labuan is also well connected to the whole world while preserving its peace and beauty.